Electra Village is a modern development in traditional Mykonian architectural style and consists of 6 houses and 8 studios. Constructed on terraced levels in a 13,000 square metre field all lodgings have attractive views, a generous private terrace, adjacent parking and a spacious feel both inside and out. Newly built in 2014.
Electra Village uses natural and renewable energy resources and all houses and studios have been designed for modern comfort, coming fully equipped so you can feel immediately at home.
Now with a new infinity pool and pool bar we offer the perfect environment for families, groups, couples or solo travelers. Whether here to see the Mykonos windmills, Mykonos beaches or to sample the popular nightlife, everyone is welcome at our traditional Mykonian village perfectly located between all major attractions and beautifully nestled in the heart of nature.
Mykonos is a unique cosmopolitan island with much to offer. Cultural Mykonos boasts traditional churches, quaint windmills, authentic tavernas and distinctive Mykonian architecture stunningly set against the Aegean blue sea. Whilst contemporary Mykonos offers plentiful shops, restaurants, golden sandy beaches, beach bars, unforgettable sunset moments and a vibrant nightlife.
The southern beaches are the most popular with fine golden sand and clear blue water perfect for swimming. Elia, Kalo Livadi, Ornos and Psarou beaches are the firm favorites for families, solo travelers and friend-groups. The quiet cove at Agrari beach and Kalafatis beach are ideal for relaxation and water sports whereas Paradise and Super Paradise beaches take partying to another level, with music keeping the crowds rocking from morning through to night.
Explore the capital town of Hora or wander the streets of Little Venice. Interested in Ancient Greece then take in some history lessons at Delos island. In the evening, start with a sunset aperitif in Little Venice and continue into the early hours at the dance clubs and bars tucked away in town, or along Paradise Beach.
To experience traditional Mykonos our neighboring village of Ano Mera has one of the island’s beautiful monasteries and is also the place to taste the best of real Greek food and culture. With spacious play areas it’s the ideal destination for families with children.
Why choose Electra Village:
- All Modern Comforts
- Minimalist Architecture with a traditional feel
- Located between all major Attractions
- Peaceful Location
- Natural Environment
- Easy Access to all South Beaches (3 to 10 mins by car)
- Privacy and Freedom
- Spacious fully equipped Lodgings (30 m2 to 70 m2)
- Natural and Renewable Energy Resources
Under the Mykonian sun enjoy our new infinity pool with stunning natural views. Refresh yourself in the cooling waters or simply relax on our sunbeds. Open daily it’s perfect for early morning dips through to sun down swims. Treat yourself to a delicious range of snacks and refreshments from our new Pool Bar, or to a poolside massage and personalised beauty treatment from local specialists. Revitalization, refreshment, fun and relaxation are all here for you by our Swimming Pool.
Choose a House or Studio Below
Mykonos Cyclades Greece
- On-demand Shuttle Service from/to Airport and Port for Arrivals and Departures
- Free New Swimming Pool
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Flat Screen TV
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Spacious Private Terrace
- Safe Box
- Welcome Hamper
- Free Private Parking
- Car, ATV, Scooter Rental Assistance
- Daily Cleaning Service
- Fresh Linen & Towels twice a week
- Tourism Tips and Advice
- Laundry & Ironing service
- Child Care / Babysitting
- Yoga Seminars / Lessons.
- Professional Massage
- Beauty Treatments
- Yacht Rentals
- Event Organization
- Restaurant / Beach Bars Reservations
- Private Transfer Service Provided 24/7 from/to Electra Village (Upon Request)
Electra Village is perfectly located in the centre south of Mykonos island, near to the southern hot spots & beaches and between all major attractions. Just a 3 minute drive (2kms) takes you to Agrari beach, and in 5 minutes (5 kms) you are at Super Paradise, Kalo Livadi or Elia beach.
Mykonos City is only 10 minutes away (10 kms) and the local traditional village of Ano Mera just 3 minutes (3 kms).
- Be anywhere in a 3 to 10 minute drive.
- Eat at local tavernas (fish, meat, souvlaki, pizzerias)
- Stock-up at the local Supermarket & Grocery stores.
- Visit the world famous Beach bars & Clubs.
- Relax and recharge in the heart of nature
- 2 kms to Agrari Beach – 3 minutes drive
- 3 kms to Elia Beach – 5 minutes drive
- 5 kms to Super Paradise – 5 minutes drive
- 5 kms to Kalo Livadi Beach – 5 minutes drive
- 5 kms to the Airport – 7 minutes drive
- 7 kms to Kalafati Beach – 10 minutes drive
- 10 kms to Cavo Paradiso & Paradise Club – 10 minutes drive
- 10 kms to Chora (downtown) – 10 minutes drive